Innovative organisations communicating with stakeholders through mobile devices
Telemedicine, remote diagnostics, marketing, education, training, instruction guides, geolocation
Your own app brings your organisation’s services, treatments and procedures to your target audience – whether for patients, clinicians, customers or for training your staff. Apps can be used for a wide range of information exchange, training, educational and leisure purposes. We design and develop apps for public distribution on mobile and tablet platforms, iOS, Android or Windows, and for limited use within your own organisation and by your designated users for specific and confidential purposes. We also design and develop web-based apps.
We are currently working with clients to develop apps for:
- Wearable tech – to deliver information on physical activity
- Telemedicine – remote diagnostics and reporting
- Allergies – to support people with life-threatening allergies
- Physiotherapy – to remind patients how to do exercises
- Physio/Biomechanics – to report patients’ progress to clinicians
- Disability – to aid people with disabilities using public transport
- Learning difficulties – to help people to get into work
- Training – to deliver workplace-based training
- Education – to enable learning through visual communication
- Employers – to help employers to support staff development
For more information on App Development, please get in touch with our sister company Starfish Labs.